Revision history for File::Find::Object::Rule::VCS
Thu Dec 31 12:24:59 IST 2009
- Add Text::Glob to the dependencies.
Fri Dec 11 17:31:38 IST 2009
- Converted File-Find-Object-Rule-1.07 to this distribution.
-Revision history for Perl extension File::Find::Rule::VCS
- - Added git support to resolve #43558: .git missing
- - Updated to Module::Install::DSL 0.91
- - Added explicit dependency on Text::Glob.
- Some CPAN Testers machines seem to blow up without it.
- - Updated to Module::Install 0.77
- - Updated tests to new style
- - Adding support for _svn (closes bug #32030)
- - Support ->ignore_vcs() for ignoring all supported VCS
- - Change all methods to check file name before checking
- it is a directory or file.
- This should provide a *massive* reduction in the number
- of filesystem -f or -d calls that get made.
- - Adding support for Bazaar
- - Making ->ignore_vcs('') a nullop, as a convenience
- - Upgrading to Module::Install 0.64
- - Moved from old CVS to new SVN repository
- - Upgraded to Module::Install 0.61
- - Decided that ignore_ was better than discard_
- - When filtering CVS, remove those post-merge dot-hash files
- - Created the initial version of the module