-0.2.6 - Sun 25 Nov 09:50:22 IST 2012
+ - Convert this file to t/cpan-changes.t .
- see https://rt.cpan.org/Ticket/Display.html?id=81428
- Thanks to Xavier Guimard for the report.
Thu Jul 12 15:51:56 IDT 2012
- Add the scripts/tag-release.pl script to tag a release in the
- The problem is that I'm using different conventions for the
names of the tags in different repositories and wish to introduce
Thu Jul 12 15:44:16 IDT 2012
- Update the link to the new repository at bitbucket.org.
- Add cleanup for a temporary directory in the tests.
Thu Jul 30 21:26:21 IDT 2009
- 0.2.2 seems to have been deleted. Re-uploading.
Thu Jun 25 22:39:10 IDT 2009
- added some META.yml resources.
- added META.yml keywords.
Thu Jun 18 18:01:24 IDT 2009
- Optimization: removed the _dir field of File::Find::Object::PathComp
and its _dir_copy copy-accessor, and replaced them all with passing
the $dir_str explicitly. This reduced the code considerably, and
- Converted ::Result->is_dir() to use -d _
- Added ::Result->is_link().
Sun Feb 22 11:52:06 IST 2009
- Optimization: now not checking for the existence of the callback() after
every iteration, in case it doesn't exist. Instead, the default_actions
is calculated according to its existence when the tree traverser
- Refactoring/Optimization: avoided having two _set_obj() methds by
calling _set_obj() from _run_cb().
Tue Feb 10 16:54:00 IST 2009
- Added use integer to the modules, because they don't make use
of floating-point calculation. It may be a minor optimization, but then
- Optimization/Cleanup: _set_inodes() in ::DeepPath.
- Clarified the licensing blurbs of the .pm files.
Mon Jan 19 18:36:51 IST 2009
- Optimization/Refactoring: replaced the last call to ->_father with a
call to _current_father(). Removed ->_father and optimized
- Bug fix: the nocrossfs option was fixed. Previously it used an undefined
Thu Jan 15 16:09:49 IST 2009
- Fixed the check-for-link and for directory semantics on Windows
and other systems. Converted to "perldoc -f lstat" instead of
"perldoc -f stat", and using stat only for symbolic links to check
- Added more dependencies to Build.PL / Makefile.PL including
Fri Jan 9 17:49:01 IST 2009
- Converted the accessor generator to Class::XSAccessor instead
of Class::Accessor. After consulting Devel::NYTProf, it seemed that
the majority of the time of a simple File-Find-Object scan was spent
- Optimization - now caching $top->_dir_stack()->[-1] into
$top->_current() as an accessor.
Sat Jan 3 17:17:31 IST 2009
- Unified the two calls to stat() (and several calls to other file
operators) in order to reduce the number of system calls/disk accesses
issued by File::Find::Object.
- Refactored the code from the last change and added
File::Find::Object::Result->stat_ret() for the return value of stat().
Thu Dec 25 18:27:48 IST 2008
- Bug fix: made sure ->item_obj() is available on the first call
to the callback() and is properly synchronized with it.
Wed Nov 12 18:50:49 IST 2008
- Refactoring: converted _movenext() from pseudo-conditionals
to polymorphism by making it a method of ->_current().
- Refactoring: extracted the _next_traverse_to() method.
- now correctly handling files and directories whose filenames
are false in Perl - most notable "0".
Sun Oct 26 12:57:55 IST 2008
- Now checking for inodes that are 0, when checking for cyclical trees,
as a fix for stat() calls on systems that do not support them. This should
fix Win32 test failures (and bad behaviour in general) like the following: - http://nntp.x.perl.org/group/perl.cpan.testers/2479582
Wed Oct 22 12:30:56 IST 2008
- Potential Security Fix!!! No longer passing a filename directly to
the format in <<printf (STDERR)>> when warning on a loop.
- Bug fix - the check for a loop was broken.
Wed Mar 5 20:46:27 IST 2008
- Now handling directories that cannot be opendir()'ed in a graceful
manner - just not traversing them further.
Fri Feb 22 20:04:03 IST 2008
- Now running canonpath() on the targets in the call to
File::Find::Object->new. That way, trailing slashes are omitted in
- Now skipping non-existant files.
- Added a test for it in t/03traverse.t
Tue Jul 31 16:23:34 IDT 2007
- added the empty PL_FILES key to the Makefile.PL to avoid running
Build.PL on older versions of EU::MM.
Fri Feb 2 19:03:29 IST 2007
- moved the tree script under the examples directory.
- added the LICENSE section to the POD.
- added t/pod.t and t/pod-coverage.t and made sure the module
- Added some links to the main POD documentation for similar modules
and for the Perl Advent article.
Tue Nov 28 15:49:23 IST 2006
- Added the following new interface methods:
- Some changes to the internals to accomodate for them.
Sun Sep 3 23:22:36 IDT 2006
- Eliminated the F-F-O-internal isa F-F-O relationship.
- Created accessors for everything - now based on Class::Accessor
- F-F-O-internal is now named File::Find::Object::PathComponent
- Some smaller refactorings.
Wed Aug 23 00:31:39 IDT 2006
- Eliminated circular references. (Hopefully)
- Still have an isa relationship between File::Find::Object and
File::Find::Object::internal, which is what handles each recursed to
- Created some accessor functions instead of direct hash accesses.
Fri Jul 14 14:25:42 IDT 2006
- Fixed some language problems in the POD.
- Added the Changes file.
- Changed the license to GPL/Artistic/Artistic-2.0