0.1.5 - Sat Jan 3 17:17:31 IST 2009
- Unified the two calls to stat() (and several calls to other file
operators) in order to reduce the number of system calls/disk accesses
issued by File::Find::Object.
- Refactored the code from the last change and added
File::Find::Object::Result->stat_ret() for the return value of stat().
0.1.4 - Thu Dec 25 18:27:48 IST 2008
- Bug fix: made sure ->item_obj() is available on the first call
to the callback() and is properly synchronized with it.
0.1.3 - Wed Nov 12 18:50:49 IST 2008
- Refactoring: converted _movenext() from pseudo-conditionals
to polymorphism by making it a method of ->_current().
- Refactoring: extracted the _next_traverse_to() method.
- Bug fix (with possible correctness/SECURITY implications):
- now correctly handling files and directories whose filenames
are false in Perl - most notable "0".
0.1.2 - Sun Oct 26 12:57:55 IST 2008
- Corrected the README.
- Now checking for inodes that are 0, when checking for cyclical trees,
as a fix for stat() calls on systems that do not support them. This should
fix Win32 test failures (and bad behaviour in general) like the following: - http://nntp.x.perl.org/group/perl.cpan.testers/2479582
0.1.1 - Wed Oct 22 12:30:56 IST 2008
- Potential Security Fix!!! No longer passing a filename directly to
the format in <<printf (STDERR)>> when warning on a loop.
- Bug fix - the check for a loop was broken.
- New Feature - Added the ->next_obj() and ->item_obj() methods
to return a File::Find::Object::Result object instead of a plain
- No longer passing $current explicitly from one method to another
(hello EEK!). Instead, we reference $self->_current()
- Remmed out the DESTROY method as it was empty.
- Revamped the _action handling - an array instead of a hash.
- Created _top and _non_top methods delegated by _is_top using
- _current_idx() was eliminated - now it's just $#dir_stack.
- Created a _copy methods to create flat copies of array references.
- Extracted many methods.
- Switched Build.PL to inc/Test/Run/Builder.pm - that gives us:
- ./Build runtest
- ./Build distruntest
- ./Build tags
0.1.0 - Wed Mar 5 20:46:27 IST 2008
- Now handling directories that cannot be opendir()'ed in a graceful
manner - just not traversing them further.
0.0.9 - Fri Feb 22 20:04:03 IST 2008
- Now running canonpath() on the targets in the call to
File::Find::Object->new. That way, trailing slashes are omitted in
- Allow File::Find::Object to properly accept paths to regular
files as input paths. Fixes:
Thanks to Sergey V Panteleev for reporting the bug.
- TODO : check behavior on traversing non-existant paths.
- Now skipping non-existant files.
- Added a test for it in t/03traverse.t
0.0.8 - Tue Jul 31 16:23:34 IDT 2007
- added the empty PL_FILES key to the Makefile.PL to avoid running
Build.PL on older versions of EU::MM.
0.0.7 - Fri Feb 2 19:03:29 IST 2007
- moved the tree script under the examples directory.
- added the LICENSE section to the POD.
- added t/pod.t and t/pod-coverage.t and made sure the module
has full POD coverage.
- added a Build.PL build script to generate a better META.yml file.
- all of these are Kwalitee improvements.
( http://cpants.perl.org/dist/File-Find-Object )
- Added some links to the main POD documentation for similar modules
and for the Perl Advent article.
0.0.6 - Tue Nov 28 15:49:23 IST 2006
- Added the following new interface methods:
- Some changes to the internals to accomodate for them.
0.0.5 - Sun Sep 3 23:22:36 IDT 2006
- Eliminated the F-F-O-internal isa F-F-O relationship.
- Created accessors for everything - now based on Class::Accessor
- F-F-O-internal is now named File::Find::Object::PathComponent
- Some smaller refactorings.
0.0.4 - Wed Aug 23 00:31:39 IDT 2006
- Eliminated circular references. (Hopefully)
- Still have an isa relationship between File::Find::Object and
File::Find::Object::internal, which is what handles each recursed to
- Created some accessor functions instead of direct hash accesses.
0.0.3 - Fri Jul 14 14:25:42 IDT 2006
- Fixed some language problems in the POD.
- Added the Changes file.
- Changed the license to GPL/Artistic/Artistic-2.0
- Placed the .pm files inside lib.
- Added the TreeCreate module under t/lib (with appropriate tests) to test
the main module.
- Made the default test order lexicographical, and predictable. In the
process, eliminated keeping the directory handles, and possibly the fact
that they are kept open.
- Fixed a bug where circular references prevented the module from being