Revision history for Perl module Test::WWW::Mechanize::Mojo :
v0.0.10 Sun May 13 23:16:58 IDT 2012
- Update the module for recent versions of Mojolicious where
$t->max_redirects() was removed (after being deprecated).
- Thanks to tempire on #mojo on irc.perl.org for shedding some
light on this issue.
- This release coincides with the birthday of Sebastian Riedel
( https://metacpan.org/author/SRI ), the creator and maintainer
of Mojolicious (and Catalyst previously). Happy birthday, Sebastian!
v0.0.9 Thu May 19 23:14:29 IDT 2011
- Got rid of warnings by switching from $t->client to $t->ua.
- Thanks to Mirko Westermeier
v0.0.8 Wed Jan 26 14:56:01 IST 2011
- Convert the mentioning of CATALYST_SERVER to MOJO_SERVER.
- thanks to Insurgent Software.
v0.0.7 Mon Jan 17 15:55:00 IST 2011
- Fixed mojjy.pl and the lib/Test/WWW/Mechanize/Mojo.pm code in recent
- app->start instead of shagadelic.
- some tweaks to the ->$method->res.
v0.0.6 Fri Sep 3 20:43:26 IDT 2010
- Fixed mojjy.pl to avoid double encoding in recent Mojo versions.
v0.0.5 Mon Jun 14 21:54:45 IDT 2010
- Removed the call to Test::Mojo->redirect() which is no longer
implemented in recent Mojos.
v0.0.4 Wed Mar 17 16:01:20 IST 2010
- Now evaluating the GET parameters in requests by using URI.pm's
->path_query() instead of ->path().
v0.0.3 Thu Mar 4 00:35:10 IST 2010
- Fix submit_form_ok on the contemporary Mojo::Client . (with a test).
v0.0.2 Tue Mar 2 23:27:43 IST 2010
- Add a missing empty line before an "=end". Without it, the POD
was not displayed properly by perldoc and by http://search.cpan.org/ .
- Add a t/pod-coverage.t test.
v0.0.1 Tue Mar 2 20:59:50 IST 2010
- Ported to Mojo from Test::WWW::Mechanize::Catalyst
- Convert from Module::Install to Module::Build .
- All rights disclaimed.
Revision history for Perl module Test::WWW::Mechanize::Catalyst:
0.51 Mon Mar 16 10:00 GMT 2009
- Doc updates from thejester
- User agent fixes from ANDREMAR
- Fix bug where redirect was followed on a 500 response
- All remote requests (i.e. CATALYST_SERVER env var) now use our own
mechanize object, rather than an unconfigurable one from Catalyst:Test
0.50 Tue Feb 17 09:12 GMT 2009
- Remove warning in HTTP::Cookies
- Call BUILDALL
0.50_2 Thur Feb 12 09:47 GMT 2009
- Make t/multi_content_type.t handle case when server cant be started,
which is almost always due to port in use.
0.50_1 Thur Feb 5 09:02 GMT 2009
- App classname no longer has to be passed to import:
$m = T::W::M::C->new(catalyst_app => 'Catty')
- Can now use TWMC two test two different apps in the same perl
interpreter due to the above change
- Removed Test::WWW::Mechanize::Catalyst::Aux package as it isn't needed
- Add 'host' accessor for white-label testing
- Can now test against remote CATALYST_SERVER without having to load the
0.45 Mon Nov 24 20:39:19 GMT 2008
- be forwards-compatible with Catalyst 5.80's virtual
domain testing (thanks Jason Gottshall)
0.44 Mon Oct 27 13:48:22 GMT 2008
- fix longstanding bug with recent LWP, requiring
WWW::Mechanize 1.50 (thanks to petdance, mst, dakkar)
- add machine- and human-readable license, add abstract
0.43 Mon Aug 18 15:42:03 BST 2008
- add missing prereqs to Catalyst::Plugin::Session::State::Cookie
and Catalyst::Plugin::Session::Store::Dummy (thanks kd)
0.42 Tue Apr 29 20:25:06 BST 2008
- stop multi_content_type.t killing smoke testing
(patch by Andreas König)
- fix a case where HTTP::Cookies dies when trying to
extract_cookies (patch by Andreas Marienborg)
- add Test::Exception as a prerequisite
0.41 Mon Sep 17 20:28:59 BST 2007
- fix to cope with gzipped content and the test from the
rt.cpan queue about multiple content types
(patch by Ash Berlin)
0.40 Tue Aug 21 20:51:13 BST 2007
- external requests (as per last release) are now only allowed
if you set allow_external (sorry about that)
0.39 Sat Aug 4 08:01:38 BST 2007
- external requests are now allowed (patch by Edmund von der Burg)
- remove Build.PL
0.38 Sat Jun 30 14:07:24 BST 2007
- document and test that you can use URLs without schema
- add debug screen error to test diagnostics (patch by
- add basic authentication support (patch by Gareth Kirwan)
- add test for charset=utf-8 (patch by Chris Dolan)
- added CATALYST_SERVER mention in the documentation
(patch by Kieren Diment)
0.37 Tue Jun 6 08:54:07 BST 2006
- patch to follow LWP's $m->requests_redirectable() and small
docpatch (thanks to Daniel McBrearty)
- mention Catalyst::Test (thanks to guest)
0.36 Mon Apr 17 11:27:17 BST 2006
- Catalyst debug screens are now failures (thanks to Kieren Diment)
0.35 Tue Jan 22 17:06:00 GMT 2006
- handle redirects (patch by Mark Fowler)
0.33 Tue Jun 7 17:38:45 BST 2005
- we need at least version 1.04 of Test::WWW::Mechanize
(spotted by Jesse Vincent, patch by Shlomi Fish)
0.32 Tue May 3 16:14:40 BST 2005
- removed 'use Image::Size' in test, as spotted by SMPETERS
0.31 Sun Apr 17 10:30:18 BST 2005
- update for Catalyst 5.00
0.30 Fri Mar 25 04:34:50 GMT 2005
- add Test::WWW::Mechanize to prereqs
- remove useless "use URI"
- "borrow" lots of docs from Test::WWW::Mechanize
- Catalyst 4.30 adds support for HTTP::Request objects in
Catalyst::Test::request(), so use it (thanks to Christian Hansen)
0.29 Thu Mar 17 22:42:04 EST 2005
- initial release