my $def_opt = defined($opt) ? $opt : '';
- # I am not s
hure if OTHERLDFLAGS is really required - at least the
+ # I am not sure if OTHERLDFLAGS is really required - at least the
# libraries to include do not belong here!
# I would assume a user to set OTHERLDFLAGS in the %config if they are
# really required. if done so, we don't have to pass them here ...
* this function is pretty neat, since you can read in well balanced
* strings and get a list of nodes, which can be added to any other node.
- * (s
hure - this should return a doucment_fragment, but still it doesn't)
+ * (sure - this should return a doucment_fragment, but still it doesn't)
* the code is pretty heavy i think, but deep in my heard i believe it's
* worth it :) (e.g. if you like to read a chunk of well-balanced code
* @encoding: this value is missing in libxml2's doc structure
* Since XML::LibXML will not know, is a certain node is already
- * defined in the perl layer, it can't s
hurely tell when a node can be
+ * defined in the perl layer, it can't surely tell when a node can be
* safely be removed from the memory. This structure helps to keep
* track how intense the nodes of a document are used and will not
* delete the nodes unless they are not refered from somewhere else.