Commits

Author Commit Message Labels Comments Date
ph...@9ae0c189-cd1f-4510-a509-f4891f5cf20d
Removed Files: t/05dombasic.t old stuff ...
ph...@9ae0c189-cd1f-4510-a509-f4891f5cf20d
Added Files: example/xpath.pl
ph...@9ae0c189-cd1f-4510-a509-f4891f5cf20d
memory fix merge the mm_fix branch becomes obsolete Modified Files: Changes LibXML.pm LibXML.xs MANIFEST Makefile.PL dom.c dom.h perl-libxml-mm.c perl-libxml-mm.h typemap xpath.c example/article.xml example/article_bad.xml example/article_internal.xml example/article_internal_bad.xml example/bad.xml example/cb_example.pl example/dromeds.xml example/dtd.xml example/libxml.xml example/ns.xml example/test.xml example/test2.xml example/xml2pod.pl lib/X…
ma...@9ae0c189-cd1f-4510-a509-f4891f5cf20d
Fixed serious bug preventing SAX parsing of HTML_DOCUMENT_NODEs which often result from XSLT transformations
ph...@9ae0c189-cd1f-4510-a509-f4891f5cf20d
Modified Files: example/libxml.xml + more docs
ph...@9ae0c189-cd1f-4510-a509-f4891f5cf20d
Modified Files: LibXML.xs dom.c [fix] insertBefore and insertAfter with undefined $refNode
ph...@9ae0c189-cd1f-4510-a509-f4891f5cf20d
Modified Files: dom.c + fixes insertPI bug t/05dombasic.t + more PI tests
ph...@9ae0c189-cd1f-4510-a509-f4891f5cf20d
Modified Files: libxml.xml + docu fixes :)
ph...@9ae0c189-cd1f-4510-a509-f4891f5cf20d
Modified Files: xml2pod.pl o fixed code for better output
ph...@9ae0c189-cd1f-4510-a509-f4891f5cf20d
Modified Files: t/06nodetypes.t + added getOwnerDocument test
ph...@9ae0c189-cd1f-4510-a509-f4891f5cf20d
Modified Files: LibXML.xs [fix] getOwnerDocument returns always the document
ph...@9ae0c189-cd1f-4510-a509-f4891f5cf20d
Modified Files: LibXML.pm + deleteDataString() better than the original deleteData() :)
ph...@9ae0c189-cd1f-4510-a509-f4891f5cf20d
Modified Files: Makefile.PL + XMLPREFIX option, so one can use a libxml2 installation that is not in the default path. LibXML.xs + more DOM conformity XML::LibXML::Text->data() exists now (alias to nodeValue).
ph...@9ae0c189-cd1f-4510-a509-f4891f5cf20d
Modified Files: LibXML.xs t/08findnodes.t [FIX] segfault reported by Petr Pajas (on perl-xml 14 Mar 2002 15:34:20 +0100)
ph...@9ae0c189-cd1f-4510-a509-f4891f5cf20d
Modified Files: LibXML.xs o dunno if this fixes Philip Molter's problem. if so, we need to fix other functions as well.
ph...@9ae0c189-cd1f-4510-a509-f4891f5cf20d
Modified Files: LibXML.xs perl-libxml-mm.c + FIX: find("/"), findnodes("/") does not segfault anymore the problem actually was a misconception in perl-libxml-mm.c's setSvNodeExtra(). Increases the dom refcount for doms, too. now perls GC will not catch Doc's too early. t/08findnodes.t test the bug/fix
(no ...@9ae0c189-cd1f-4510-a509-f4891f5cf20d
This commit was manufactured by cvs2svn to create tag 'XML-LibXML-1_40'.
ma...@9ae0c189-cd1f-4510-a509-f4891f5cf20d
Bump version to 1.40
ma...@9ae0c189-cd1f-4510-a509-f4891f5cf20d
FINALLY! I updated the readme!!!
ph...@9ae0c189-cd1f-4510-a509-f4891f5cf20d
Modified Files: t/06nodetypes.t + tons of text node tests
ph...@9ae0c189-cd1f-4510-a509-f4891f5cf20d
Modified Files: dom.c dom.h + new: domGetNodeValue() returns the nodeValue of a node if available.
ph...@9ae0c189-cd1f-4510-a509-f4891f5cf20d
Modified Files: LibXML.pm LibXML.xs o renamed XML::LibXML::Text::replaceDataRE() to XML::LibXML::Text::replaceDataRegEx() + added DOM Level 2 function for character nodes (substringData(), appendData(), insertData(), deleteData() and replaceData())
ph...@9ae0c189-cd1f-4510-a509-f4891f5cf20d
Modified Files: 05dombasic.t 06nodetypes.t (i thought i removed original_string ...?)
ph...@9ae0c189-cd1f-4510-a509-f4891f5cf20d
Modified Files: LibXML.pm + cleaned export syntax by default XML::LibXML exports libxml2's node type names (XML_*) and the encoding functions. ':w3c_typenames' exports the nodetype names as defined in the DOM spec ':encoding' exports just the encoding functions (usefull only in addition with ':w3c_typenames' ':all' exports all public functions.
ph...@9ae0c189-cd1f-4510-a509-f4891f5cf20d
Modified Files: perl-libxml-mm.c + replaced SvUTF8() with DO_UTF8() for better compatibility with perl > 5.6
ph...@9ae0c189-cd1f-4510-a509-f4891f5cf20d
Modified Files: 19encoding.t + skips with perl 5.7+ this is required, since more recent versions than perl 5.6x require the code in UTF8. therefore magic encoding is only available for data that is not already converted to UTF8 (which we can't test from the code anymore)
ma...@9ae0c189-cd1f-4510-a509-f4891f5cf20d
Forgot XSUB.h
ph...@9ae0c189-cd1f-4510-a509-f4891f5cf20d
Modified Files: 19encoding.t + extra test for perl 5.7+
ph...@9ae0c189-cd1f-4510-a509-f4891f5cf20d
Modified Files: LibXML.xs + less warnings
ph...@9ae0c189-cd1f-4510-a509-f4891f5cf20d
Modified Files: t/02parsestring.t t/06nodetypes.t t/07nodelist.t t/19encoding.t cleaned the tests (fixed b0rked stuff in t/19encoding)
  1. Prev
  2. Next