* perl varies in the implementation of UTF8 handling. this header (together
* with the c source) implements a few functions, that can be used from within
- * the core module inorder to avoid cascades of c pragmas
+ * the core module inorder to avoid cascades of c pragmas
* defined in the perl layer, it can't surely tell when a node can be
* safely be removed from the memory. This structure helps to keep
* track how intense the nodes of a document are used and will not
- * delete the nodes unless they are not refered from somewhere else.
+ * delete the nodes unless they are not refered from somewhere else.
/* the psvi_status flag requires some explanation:
each time libxml2 validates a document (using DTD, Schema or
- RelaxNG) it stores a pointer to a last successfully applied gramm
+ RelaxNG) it stores a pointer to a last successfully applied grammr
rule in node->psvi. Upon next validation, if libxml2 wants to check
that node matches some grammar rule, it first compares the rule
pointer and node->psvi. If these are equal, the validation of the
- * This function implements a nodetype independ
ant node cloning.
+ * This function implements a nodetype independnt node cloning.
* Note that this function has to stay in this module, since
* XML::LibXSLT reuses it.