Commits

Show all
Author Commit Message Labels Comments Date
ma...@9ae0c189-cd1f-4510-a509-f4891f5cf20d
FINALLY! I updated the readme!!!
ph...@9ae0c189-cd1f-4510-a509-f4891f5cf20d
Modified Files: t/06nodetypes.t + tons of text node tests
ph...@9ae0c189-cd1f-4510-a509-f4891f5cf20d
Modified Files: dom.c dom.h + new: domGetNodeValue() returns the nodeValue of a node if available.
ph...@9ae0c189-cd1f-4510-a509-f4891f5cf20d
Modified Files: LibXML.pm LibXML.xs o renamed XML::LibXML::Text::replaceDataRE() to XML::LibXML::Text::replaceDataRegEx() + added DOM Level 2 function for character nodes (substringData(), appendData(), insertData(), deleteData() and replaceData())
ph...@9ae0c189-cd1f-4510-a509-f4891f5cf20d
Modified Files: 05dombasic.t 06nodetypes.t (i thought i removed original_string ...?)
ph...@9ae0c189-cd1f-4510-a509-f4891f5cf20d
Modified Files: LibXML.pm + cleaned export syntax by default XML::LibXML exports libxml2's node type names (XML_*) and the encoding functions. ':w3c_typenames' exports the nodetype names as defined in the DOM spec ':encoding' exports just the encoding functions (usefull only in addition with ':w3c_typenames' ':all' exports all public functions.
ph...@9ae0c189-cd1f-4510-a509-f4891f5cf20d
Modified Files: perl-libxml-mm.c + replaced SvUTF8() with DO_UTF8() for better compatibility with perl > 5.6
ph...@9ae0c189-cd1f-4510-a509-f4891f5cf20d
Modified Files: 19encoding.t + skips with perl 5.7+ this is required, since more recent versions than perl 5.6x require the code in UTF8. therefore magic encoding is only available for data that is not already converted to UTF8 (which we can't test from the code anymore)
ma...@9ae0c189-cd1f-4510-a509-f4891f5cf20d
Forgot XSUB.h
ph...@9ae0c189-cd1f-4510-a509-f4891f5cf20d
Modified Files: 19encoding.t + extra test for perl 5.7+
ph...@9ae0c189-cd1f-4510-a509-f4891f5cf20d
Modified Files: LibXML.xs + less warnings
ph...@9ae0c189-cd1f-4510-a509-f4891f5cf20d
Modified Files: t/02parsestring.t t/06nodetypes.t t/07nodelist.t t/19encoding.t cleaned the tests (fixed b0rked stuff in t/19encoding)
ma...@9ae0c189-cd1f-4510-a509-f4891f5cf20d
Fix number of tests
ma...@9ae0c189-cd1f-4510-a509-f4891f5cf20d
Added t/19 to MANIFEST Still do encoding switching on non-unicode perls
ma...@9ae0c189-cd1f-4510-a509-f4891f5cf20d
1.32 changes, bump rev
ma...@9ae0c189-cd1f-4510-a509-f4891f5cf20d
Removed non-ascii chars
ph...@9ae0c189-cd1f-4510-a509-f4891f5cf20d
Modified Files: t/19encoding.t + tests the perl version
ma...@9ae0c189-cd1f-4510-a509-f4891f5cf20d
Make sure we deal with errors outside of parsing correctly
ma...@9ae0c189-cd1f-4510-a509-f4891f5cf20d
NS test updated
ma...@9ae0c189-cd1f-4510-a509-f4891f5cf20d
Proper NS code in SAX parser, and tests updated too
ma...@9ae0c189-cd1f-4510-a509-f4891f5cf20d
Lose warnings
ma...@9ae0c189-cd1f-4510-a509-f4891f5cf20d
Fix up a warning
ph...@9ae0c189-cd1f-4510-a509-f4891f5cf20d
Modified Files: lib/XML/LibXML/SAX/Builder.pm removed warning
ph...@9ae0c189-cd1f-4510-a509-f4891f5cf20d
Modified Files: lib/XML/LibXML/NodeList.pm o to_literal() will cause no warnings with undefined string values! lib/XML/LibXML//SAX/Builder.pm o removed empty has reference from createDocument() i inserted by accident
ph...@9ae0c189-cd1f-4510-a509-f4891f5cf20d
Modified Files: LibXML.xs + nodetypes and aliases (as suggested on perl-xml) now it is possible to test against the specified nodetype names, too. LibXML.pm - nodetype definitions + exports now nodetype aliases
ph...@9ae0c189-cd1f-4510-a509-f4891f5cf20d
Modified Files: Builder.pm + enabled start_document to set the document (external) encoding. this does not affect that all incoming data has to be UTF8. It just allows to have documents other than <?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF8"?> + xml_decl() implemented Parser.pm + process_node() is now aware of DocumentFragments. they will be processed as Documents are processed. + generate() will not process any node but only documents. this is nessecary, because generate() uses Document specific functions.
ph...@9ae0c189-cd1f-4510-a509-f4891f5cf20d
Modified Files: dom.c + fixes a libxml2 oddity, that occours with parsing of balanced chunks: nested nodes will contain a reference to an internal, but no longer existing document. the newly created internal function fixes the wrong pointer to the correct ones.
ph...@9ae0c189-cd1f-4510-a509-f4891f5cf20d
Modified Files: perl-libxml-mm.c o fixed Sv2C() so empty strings will cause no segfaults anymore
ph...@9ae0c189-cd1f-4510-a509-f4891f5cf20d
Modified Files: LibXML.pm + XML::LibXML::DocumentFragment::toString() this function is a workaround that document fragments are node that are not rendered. The former version caused <>somechunk</> which does not only look wrong. this version will produce only somechunk without the empty tags around it
ma...@9ae0c189-cd1f-4510-a509-f4891f5cf20d
Better debugging and output
  1. Prev
  2. Next