Commits

Show all
Author Commit Message Labels Comments Date
(no ...@9ae0c189-cd1f-4510-a509-f4891f5cf20d
This commit was manufactured by cvs2svn to create tag 'CPAN_1_40'.
ph...@9ae0c189-cd1f-4510-a509-f4891f5cf20d
Modified Files: dom.c this is the correct commit, since i commited the wrong file :/ (check the last log message) for non conform encodings we still need some examples to test. but it should work :)
ph...@9ae0c189-cd1f-4510-a509-f4891f5cf20d
Modified Files: dom.c + added iconv encoding for non spec conform encodings in domEncodeString() and domDecodeString()
ph...@9ae0c189-cd1f-4510-a509-f4891f5cf20d
Modified Files: LibXML.pm + two new functions: XML::LibXML::Text::replaceDataString($old, $new) replaces the first occurrence of $old with $new XML::LibXML::Text::replaceDataRE($lre,$rre, $all) will create "s/$lre/$rre/" unless $all or "s/$lre/$rre/g" otherwise and applies this to the current textnode's data.
ph...@9ae0c189-cd1f-4510-a509-f4891f5cf20d
Modified Files: t/01basic.t - encoding tests Added Files: t/19encoding.t tests manual and magic string encoding.
ph...@9ae0c189-cd1f-4510-a509-f4891f5cf20d
Modified Files: LibXML.xs + croaks now if empty strings or streams are processed. perl-libxml-mm.c o fixes a gcc warning :) t/02parsestring.t + empty string tests
ph...@9ae0c189-cd1f-4510-a509-f4891f5cf20d
next step towards a better version of XML::LibXML :) this version is still leaking - but it seems to be less, than the last commit. i think this version could be released, just to show there is activity in XML::LibXML :b Modified Files: LibXML.xs - _fix_extra() (not required any more) - more redundand code (replaced it with function calls from perl-libxml-mm) LibXML.pm - _fix_extra() code from the parse functions perl-libxml-mm.…
ph...@9ae0c189-cd1f-4510-a509-f4891f5cf20d
ok, this is a mid release commit. i cleaned the code a lot. as a result the entire module should be more stable now and more easy to maintain. this version does not implement the memory management code, i still have in my mind. because everytime a node is retured a new scalar is created, this version leaks as hell (probably all earlier versions did as well). this will change with one of the next commits. one other thing left to do, is to make a switch for toString available, so a user may decide wether to recieve the string as UTF8 or as the DOM encoding. Modified Files: LibXML.xs + over all cleanup + recognize s…
dar...@9ae0c189-cd1f-4510-a509-f4891f5cf20d
fixed an *incredibly* important doc bug (wasn't really 100% WF XML ;)
ph...@9ae0c189-cd1f-4510-a509-f4891f5cf20d
Modified Files: example/libxml.xml o added some infos about implicit document-fragments and unbindNode()
ma...@9ae0c189-cd1f-4510-a509-f4891f5cf20d
Patch to not throw away "directory" option on parsed fh's
ma...@9ae0c189-cd1f-4510-a509-f4891f5cf20d
Delete Attributes entry on end_element call
ma...@9ae0c189-cd1f-4510-a509-f4891f5cf20d
Fixed attribute keys
ma...@9ae0c189-cd1f-4510-a509-f4891f5cf20d
Updated changes
ma...@9ae0c189-cd1f-4510-a509-f4891f5cf20d
Don't try and operate on found nodes if found == NULL
ma...@9ae0c189-cd1f-4510-a509-f4891f5cf20d
Added IO::Handle Fixed bug in find() where no nodes found.
ma...@9ae0c189-cd1f-4510-a509-f4891f5cf20d
Added PI and comment support
ma...@9ae0c189-cd1f-4510-a509-f4891f5cf20d
16 tests
ma...@9ae0c189-cd1f-4510-a509-f4891f5cf20d
LibXML.pm: Removed warnings about $ORIGINAL_STRING seen once LibXML.xs: Applied rest of Bruce Miller's suggested patches
ma...@9ae0c189-cd1f-4510-a509-f4891f5cf20d
Test $parser->validation(1)
ma...@9ae0c189-cd1f-4510-a509-f4891f5cf20d
Cleaned up so the test against the serialised version matches
ma...@9ae0c189-cd1f-4510-a509-f4891f5cf20d
Compile on 5.00503 Fixed validating mode in various ways
ph...@9ae0c189-cd1f-4510-a509-f4891f5cf20d
A bunch of functionality moved from LibXML.pm into the C-layer again. this time i did not change the interface though :) Modified Files: LibXML.pm - parser initialisation - parse_html functions (no use for an extra perl layer anymore) LibXML.xs + parser initialisation the current implementation is more straight, but still has to make use of global LibXML_*_cb variables for the private callbacks. this is ONLY because parse_xml_chunk is not implemented with a parser context, so we can't r…
ph...@9ae0c189-cd1f-4510-a509-f4891f5cf20d
Modified Files: LibXML.xs + parse_xml_chunk inits now the error function ...
ma...@9ae0c189-cd1f-4510-a509-f4891f5cf20d
More SAX tests
ma...@9ae0c189-cd1f-4510-a509-f4891f5cf20d
More SAX fixes
ma...@9ae0c189-cd1f-4510-a509-f4891f5cf20d
More SAX fixes For decoding, if we get no encoder, copy input to output verbatim. Comment out some warnings
ma...@9ae0c189-cd1f-4510-a509-f4891f5cf20d
Added ns example for SAX tests Fixed SAX for NS nodes
ph...@9ae0c189-cd1f-4510-a509-f4891f5cf20d
Modified Files: xpath.c + fixed typo
dar...@9ae0c189-cd1f-4510-a509-f4891f5cf20d
Removed some not really WF XML from the tests (eg <xml/>)
  1. Prev
  2. Next