- * Author: Christian Glahn (2001)
* This modules keeps the the c-implementation of the multiple parser
- * implementation. I think this module is required, so we keep the
- * perl implementation clear of adding c-features to
+ * implementation. I think this module is required, so we can keep the
+ * perl implementation clear of adding c-features, too
+ * This file requires libxml2 2.4.7!!! anyversion <= 2.4.6 will not work,
+ * since xmlCleanupInputCallbacks is not implemented in these versions.
* add all parser flags to the parser object
xmlPedanticParserDefaultValue = 0;
xmlDoValidityCheckingDefaultValue = 0;
- /* here we should be able to unregister our callbacks.
- * since we know the id, this function should expect this id
- * to remove this handler set.
- * another opinion would be a callback pop, that pops the last
- * callback function off the callback stack
+ /* after resetting the parser defaults, we have to clean the
- xmlRegisterInputCallbacks(NULL, NULL, NULL, NULL);
-/* xmlCleanupParser(); */