perl-XML-LibXML / xpath.c

Diff from to
     }
 
 
-    /* first assure the XML::LibXML error handler is deactivated 
+    /* first assure the XML::LibXML error handler is deactivated
        otherwise strange things might happen
      */
 
 
 
 /**
- * Most of the code is stolen from testXPath. 
+ * Most of the code is stolen from testXPath.
  * The almost only thing I added, is the storeing of the data, so
  * we can access the data easily - or say more easiely than through
  * libxml2.
 xmlXPathObjectPtr
 domXPathCompFind( xmlNodePtr refNode, xmlXPathCompExprPtr comp, int to_bool ) {
     xmlXPathObjectPtr res = NULL;
-  
+
     if ( refNode != NULL && comp != NULL ) {
         xmlXPathContextPtr ctxt;
 
         if ( comp == NULL ) {
             return NULL;
         }
-        
+
         if ( refNode->doc == NULL ) {
             /* if one XPaths a node from a fragment, libxml2 will
                refuse the lookup. this is not very useful for XML
 domXPathSelect( xmlNodePtr refNode, xmlChar * path ) {
     xmlNodeSetPtr rv = NULL;
     xmlXPathObjectPtr res = NULL;
-  
+
     res = domXPathFind( refNode, path, 0 );
-    
+
     if (res != NULL) {
             /* here we have to transfer the result from the internal
                structure to the return value */
         	/* get the result from the query */
-        	/* we have to unbind the nodelist, so free object can 
+        	/* we have to unbind the nodelist, so free object can
         	   not kill it */
-        rv = res->nodesetval;  
+        rv = res->nodesetval;
         res->nodesetval = 0 ;
     }
 
 domXPathCompSelect( xmlNodePtr refNode, xmlXPathCompExprPtr comp ) {
     xmlNodeSetPtr rv = NULL;
     xmlXPathObjectPtr res = NULL;
-  
+
     res = domXPathCompFind( refNode, comp, 0 );
-    
+
     if (res != NULL) {
             /* here we have to transfer the result from the internal
                structure to the return value */
         	/* get the result from the query */
-        	/* we have to unbind the nodelist, so free object can 
+        	/* we have to unbind the nodelist, so free object can
         	   not kill it */
-        rv = res->nodesetval;  
+        rv = res->nodesetval;
         res->nodesetval = 0 ;
     }
 
 }
 
 /**
- * Most of the code is stolen from testXPath. 
+ * Most of the code is stolen from testXPath.
  * The almost only thing I added, is the storeing of the data, so
  * we can access the data easily - or say more easiely than through
  * libxml2.
 domXPathSelectCtxt( xmlXPathContextPtr ctxt, xmlChar * path ) {
     xmlNodeSetPtr rv = NULL;
     xmlXPathObjectPtr res = NULL;
-  
+
     res = domXPathFindCtxt( ctxt, path, 0 );
-    
+
     if (res != NULL) {
             /* here we have to transfer the result from the internal
                structure to the return value */
         	/* get the result from the query */
-        	/* we have to unbind the nodelist, so free object can 
+        	/* we have to unbind the nodelist, so free object can
         	   not kill it */
-        rv = res->nodesetval;  
+        rv = res->nodesetval;
         res->nodesetval = 0 ;
     }
 
Tip: Filter by directory path e.g. /media app.js to search for public/media/app.js.
Tip: Use camelCasing e.g. ProjME to search for ProjectModifiedEvent.java.
Tip: Filter by extension type e.g. /repo .js to search for all .js files in the /repo directory.
Tip: Separate your search with spaces e.g. /ssh pom.xml to search for src/ssh/pom.xml.
Tip: Use ↑ and ↓ arrow keys to navigate and return to view the file.
Tip: You can also navigate files with Ctrl+j (next) and Ctrl+k (previous) and view the file with Ctrl+o.
Tip: You can also navigate files with Alt+j (next) and Alt+k (previous) and view the file with Alt+o.