Commits

Shlomi Fish  committed bde2f89

Got the front page to validate.

  • Participants
  • Parent commits c0bd274
  • Branches xhtml5_compatibility

Comments (0)

Files changed (9)

File lib/blogs/shlomif-hsite/2008-05-25.html

 
 <p>
 The individual HTMLs generated from DocBook/XML are now styled better
-and link to the main site. Furthermore, the DocBook/XML <tt>.xml</tt>
+and link to the main site. Furthermore, the DocBook/XML <code>.xml</code>
 sources now have a CSS stylesheet attached to them to enhance
 viewing them directly. (Thanks to the <a href="http://www.badgers-in-foil.co.uk/projects/docbook-css/">docbook-css project</a>.)
 </p>

File lib/blogs/shlomif-hsite/2010-02-18.html

 I added
 <a href="http://www.shlomifish.org/open-source/bits-and-bobs/greasemonkey/grease.html#self-links-for-headers">a
     new Greasemonkey script</a> for providing self-links for headers with
-an <tt>id=</tt> attribute.
+an <code>id=</code> attribute.
 </p>
 
 <p>

File lib/blogs/shlomif-hsite/2012-06-14.html

 
 <p>
 And, naturally, there are also many smaller enhancements, such as new links,
-fixes for broken links, new <tt>&lt;meta name="description" /&gt;</tt>
+fixes for broken links, new <code>&lt;meta name="description" /&gt;</code>
 tags, and corrections of typos. I’ve also moved the site’s version control
 repository from a Subversion repository that required a username and password
 to access to a

File lib/blogs/shlomif-hsite/2013-04-26.html

 <p>“A die?” Ari said.
 </p>
 <p>“Yes, a
-<a class="link" href="http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ten-sided_die" xml:space="preserve" shape="rect">ten-sided die</a> or
+<a class="link" href="http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ten-sided_die" xml:space="preserve">ten-sided die</a> or
 a 1d10 in role-playing game parlence. That’s usually what I use. It landed
 on the law school option, so that’s what I decided to pursue.” Samantha said.
 </p>
 
 <li>
 <p>
-Many meaningful <tt>&lt;meta name="description" /&gt;</tt> tags were added to
+Many meaningful <code>&lt;meta name="description" /&gt;</code> tags were added to
 the pages to help with the descriptions in search engine results.
 </p>
 </li>

File lib/feeds/shlomif_hsite/2008-05-25.html

 
 <p>
 The individual HTMLs generated from DocBook/XML are now styled better
-and link to the main site. Furthermore, the DocBook/XML <tt>.xml</tt>
+and link to the main site. Furthermore, the DocBook/XML <code>.xml</code>
 sources now have a CSS stylesheet attached to them to enhance
 viewing them directly. (Thanks to the <a href="http://www.badgers-in-foil.co.uk/projects/docbook-css/">docbook-css project</a>.)
 </p>

File lib/feeds/shlomif_hsite/2010-02-18.html

 I added
 <a href="http://www.shlomifish.org/open-source/bits-and-bobs/greasemonkey/grease.html#self-links-for-headers">a
     new Greasemonkey script</a> for providing self-links for headers with
-an <tt>id=</tt> attribute.
+an <code>id=</code> attribute.
 </p>
 
 <p>

File lib/feeds/shlomif_hsite/2012-06-14.html

 
 <p>
 And, naturally, there are also many smaller enhancements, such as new links,
-fixes for broken links, new <tt>&lt;meta name="description" /&gt;</tt>
+fixes for broken links, new <code>&lt;meta name="description" /&gt;</code>
 tags, and corrections of typos. I’ve also moved the site’s version control
 repository from a Subversion repository that required a username and password
 to access to a

File lib/feeds/shlomif_hsite/2013-04-26.html

 <p>“A die?” Ari said.
 </p>
 <p>“Yes, a
-<a href="http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ten-sided_die" xml:space="preserve" shape="rect">ten-sided die</a> or
+<a href="http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ten-sided_die" xml:space="preserve">ten-sided die</a> or
 a 1d10 in role-playing game parlance. That’s usually what I use. It landed
 on the law school option, so that’s what I decided to pursue.” Samantha said.
 </p>
 
 <li>
 <p>
-Many meaningful <tt>&lt;meta name="description" /&gt;</tt> tags were added to
+Many meaningful <code>&lt;meta name="description" /&gt;</code> tags were added to
 the pages to help with the descriptions in search engine results.
 </p>
 </li>

File lib/rest-of-template.wml

 <div class="search">
 <input type="hidden" name="ie" value="UTF-8" />
 <input type="hidden" name="oe" value="UTF-8" />
-<input type="text" name="q" size="15" maxlength="255" alt="Search Query"
-value="" />
+<label for="google_q">Search Query</label>
+<input id="google_q" type="text" name="q" size="15" maxlength="255" value="" />
 <input type="hidden" name="domains" value="www.shlomifish.org" />
 <br />
-<input type="radio" name="sitesearch" alt="Search the Web" value="" /> WWW <br />
-<input type="radio" name="sitesearch" alt="Search My Site" value="www.shlomifish.org" checked="checked" />
+<label for="google_s_web">Search the Web</label>
+<input id="google_s_web" type="radio" name="sitesearch" value="" /> WWW <br />
+<label for="google_s_mysite">Search My Site</label>
+<input id="google_s_mysite" type="radio" name="sitesearch" value="www.shlomifish.org" checked="checked" />
 shlomifish.org
 <br />
 <input type="submit" name="btnG" value="Google Search" />
 <define-tag wikia_wiki_link>
 <ul class="relevant_links">
 <li>
-<a href="http://shlomif.wikia.com/" rel="main_wiki_page">The Shlomif Wikia</a>
+<set-var attrs="<if "<latemp_is_xhtml5 />" "" " rel=\"main_wiki_page\"" />" />
+<a href="http://shlomif.wikia.com/" <get-var attrs />>The Shlomif Wikia</a>
 </li>
 </ul>
 </define-tag>