Not so pressing:
* Pack the other stories as separate DVCS repositories.
* Resumes / Résumés :
- make the URLs into hyperlinks.
- add an opening paragraph with who I am, what I specialise in, and some
things I believe in about software development and its craft.
* Add a page about https://metacpan.org/module/XML::GrammarBase .
- Expand some of the categories by default.
- Make sure the browser remembers when categories were collapsed
using a localStorage hack.
* Extract <bitbucket_cpan_dist_links> in lib/cpan_dists.wml from more places.
* Fortunes Atom Feed:
- Make it validate
- Syndicate it into the rest.
- fix the formatting of the fortunes (especially IRC fortunes) in
* Add some references to general Objectivism stuff on humour/TOWTF.
* Add Term::ReadPassword to Task-Sites-ShlomiFish .
* Ask people about the name of the meta-scan algorithm in:
* Add a test suite:
- HTML/XHTML validation.
- English spelling.
- Hebrew spelling.
* Prepare a new Back to the Future Logo using GIMP or whatever - as a PNG
- Thanks to moofy.
* Convert the main navigation true style to a [+] / [-] tree.
- Thanks to moofy.
* Adapt a better style which stretches the page instead of the
blue-with-wavy things stuff.
- Thanks to moofy and other people who commented on it.
* Go over the pages of the individual presentations and add meaningful
- link to the new presentation in "Linux for the Technion student".
* Add to the external FOSS contributions:
- Adopted CPAN Modules
- Wikipedia and related sites.
* Fix the URLs that are spelt "priviliges" instead of "privileges".
* Add some links and references to resources covered in the text of the
Human Hacking Field Guide for future enlightenment.
* Fix the Firefox button to not read "Firefox 3" and to not point to
* Add more software packages to the numerical software page.
* Add more essays I wrote to the Essays Index.
* Revamp the Math-Ventures site and re-write the formulae in TeX, MathML
* Put more meaningful descriptions in the place holders for all the
* Style the .prod_set's on the CD recommendations page.
* Style the section navigation menus better.
* Generate the DocBook/XML makefile rules using a Perl script.
- Check for more possible stuff.
* Link the Hebrew Errors Page to the main one.
* Add Recommendations:
- Fiction Books
* Add <rellink's (relevant links) to:
- Book recommendations.
- Music recommendations.
* Distribute the links under t2/links.html into relevant pages on the site,
possibly using lib/article-index/article-index.xsl.