# Quicktask v1.2
- Add the tarball mirrors domain
* With scripts to mirror, tar.xz, .zip, etc.
* Note about APIs.
* Mostly valid XHTML
* Not terribly semantic because it’s a waste of time.
* Some JSON/etc.
* Mostly static.
* By a human - for humans.
* Added [Sat 2013-03-16]
- Pack the other stories as separate DVCS repositories.
- Resumes / Résumés :
- make the URLs into hyperlinks.
- add an opening paragraph with who I am, what I specialise in, and some
things I believe in about software development and its craft.
- Add a page about https://metacpan.org/module/XML::GrammarBase .
- Expand some of the categories by default.
- Make sure the browser remembers when categories were collapsed
using a localStorage hack.
- Extract <bitbucket_cpan_dist_links> in lib/cpan_dists.wml from more
- Fortunes Atom Feed:
* Make it validate
* Syndicate it into the rest.
* fix the formatting of the fortunes (especially IRC fortunes)
* in Akregator.
- Add some references to general Objectivism stuff on humour/TOWTF.
- Add Term::ReadPassword to Task-Sites-ShlomiFish .
- Ask people about the name of the meta-scan algorithm in:
- Add a test suite:
* HTML/XHTML validation.
* English spelling.
* Hebrew spelling.
- Prepare a new Back to the Future Logo using GIMP or whatever - as a PNG
* Thanks to moofy.
- Convert the main navigation true style to a [+] / [-] tree.
* Thanks to moofy.
- Adapt a better style which stretches the page.
* instead of the blue-with-wavy things stuff.
* Thanks to moofy and other people who commented on it.
- individual presentations: add meaningful descriptions.
* link to the new presentation in "Linux for the Technion student".
- Add to the external FOSS contributions:
* Adopted CPAN Modules
* Wikipedia and related sites.
- Fix the URLs that are spelt "priviliges" instead of "privileges".
- HHFG: add some links and references to resources.
* For further enlightenment.
- Add more software packages to the numerical software page.
- Add more essays I wrote to the Essays Index.
- Math-Ventures: re-write the formulae in TeX, MathML etc.
* General revamp.
- Style the .prod_set's on the CD recommendations page.
- Style the section navigation menus better.
- Generate the DocBook/XML makefile rules using a Perl script.
* Check for more possible stuff.
- Link the Hebrew Errors Page to the main one.
- Add Recommendations:
* Fiction Books
- Add <rellink's (relevant links) to:
* Book recommendations.
* Music recommendations.
- t2/links.html : distribute into relevant pages on the site.
* possibly using lib/article-index/article-index.xsl.
- Add the Buffy facts:
- Fix the Firefox button to not read "Firefox 3"
* Also not to point to spreadfirefox.com.
- Apply the corrections to Selina Mandrake
* based on what the correspondent from @GMail.com said.
* Added [Sun 2013-03-17]