This README includes the steps which are necessary to get this application up and running.
- Generated for Version 2.3.x
- Generated for Version 3.0.x
- Generated for Version 4.x
What is this repository for?
- This post-processing tool calculates the total kinetic energy in our domain for any time folder.
- It can be used for compressible and incompressible fluids
- Version 1.0
- Developed by Holzmann-cfd
How do I get set up?
- Feel free to compile it where ever you want, but normally its nice to have a fixed folder for user compiled stuff
- Make a new folder
mkdir -p $FOAM_RUN/../OpenFOAM_extensions
- Switch to the new folder
- Clone the repository to the new folder
- Switch to the repository directory
- Check out the version you need (A, B have to be replaced with the version)
git checkout OpenFOAM-A.B.x
- Compile the application
- If you have questions, hints or any suggestions please email me to Tobias.Holzmann@Holzmann-cfd.de
- Thank to Alexander Vakrushev for a short introduction to the C++ OpenFOAM functions