Repo clone. Soruce: https://github.com/amoshaviv/mean-web-development
MEAN Web Development - Code Samples
Annotated code samples from the MEAN Web Development book.
- Chapter 1 - Introduction to MEAN - Introduce you to the MEAN stack and shows you how to install the different prerequisites on each OS.
- Chapter 2 - Getting Started with Node.js - Explains the basics of Node.js and how it is used in web application development.
- Chapter 3 - Building an Express Web Application - Explains how to create and structure an Express application by implementing the MVC pattern.
- Chapter 4 - Introduction to MongoDB - Explains the basics of MongoDB and how it can be used to store your application data.
- Chapter 5 - Introduction to Mongoose - Shows how to use a Mongoose to connect an Express application with a MongoDB database.
- Chapter 6 - Managing User Authentication Using Passport - Explains how to manage your users' authentication and offer them diverse login options.
- Chapter 7 - Introduction to AngularJS - Explains how to implement an AngularJS application in conjunction with your Express application.
- Chapter 8 - Creating a MEAN CRUD Module - Explains how to write and use your MEAN application's entities.
- Chapter 9 - Adding Real-time Functionality Using Socket.io - Shows you how to create and use real-time communication between your client and server.
- Chapter 10 - Testing MEAN Applications - explains how to automatically test the different parts of your MEAN application.
- Chapter 11 - Automating and Debugging MEAN Applications - explains how to develop your MEAN application more efficiently.