- * Credits *
This project is directly based on those projects: * Alex Gaynor
- Ludwik Trammer:
- Jeremy Epstein:
- Flavio Curella:
- * Installation *
- Add "taggit_autosuggest" to your INSTALLED_APPS in your project settings
- Run "python manage.py collectstatic" in your django site dir.
- Add the following line to your project's urls.py file:
- (r'^taggit_autosuggest/', include('taggit_autosuggest.urls')),
- * Settings *
- Instead of collecting and serving the static files directly, you can also set this variable to your static base URL somewhere else.
- TAGGIT_AUTOSUGGEST_MAX_SUGGESTIONS (Defaults to 20):
- The amount of suggestions is limited, you can raise or lower the limit of default 20 using this setting.
- TAGGIT_AUTOSUGGEST_CSS_FILENAME (Defaults to 'autoSuggest.css'):
- Set the CSS file which best fits your site elements. The CSS file have to be in 'jquery-autosuggest/css/'.
* Usage * To enable autosuggesting Tags, just let the tagged model use TaggableManager:
from django.db import models from taggit_autosuggest.managers import TaggableManager
class SomeModel(models.Model):tags = TaggableManager()