SiaDrive is a user-mode filesystem/storage driver for Windows 7/8/8.1/10, a FUSE filesystem implementation for Linux/OSX. Mount Sia to any available drive letter on Windows or any directory location on Linux/OSX.
- COMING SOON
Linux Configuration Details
- Cache location (~/.config/siadrive/cache)
- Siad data location (~/.config/siadrive/data)
- Configuration file (~/.config/siadrive/siadriveconfig.json)
- Log location (~/.config/siadrive/logs/siadrive.log)
Mac Configuration Details
- Cache location (~/Application Support/siadrive/cache)
- Siad data location (~/Application Support/siadrive/data)
- Configuration file (~/Application Support/siadrive/siadriveconfig.json)
- Log location (~/Application Support/siadrive/logs/siadrive.log)
Windows Configuration Details
- Cache location (%localappdata%\SiaDrive\cache)
- Siad data location (%localappdata%\SiaDrive\data)
- Configuration file (%localappdata%\SiaDrive\siadriveconfig.json)
- Log location (%localappdata%\SiaDrive\logs\siadrive.log)
- It is recommended to use the bundled Sia version; however, SiaDrive will work with existing Sia-UI or siad instances.
- The wallet needs to be unlocked and running at all times, especially near contrtact renewal period. It's best to run SiaDrive on a computer that is powered-on most of the day.
- It's best to store files that do not change frequently. This is not a requirement but it can become a bit costly. Modified files result in a delete and re-upload to Sia. Future versions of Sia should make this less of an issue as deleted space will be reclaimed on hosts.
Bugs and Feature Requests
- Chromium Embedded Framework
- JSON for Modern C++
- BTC: 18FhNwu4vgun3AZxUav9ncVCCyxfH3H3GN
- XMR: 44TLBj32YZaiAcx5kXkM1Nf3VUQTkqYQbbZdKAd3php1M9h8TViANguBhRQnCAZeDa3yyrJscGMX9Hcg4nyxbkS1NamoKLP
- SC: 468fec9d2e903e6c2830e01c63eb11fb6b804e5157b3cc9b613f8f2e3adc77ecc814dfe34b4f