SiaDrive is a user-mode file system/storage driver for Windows 7/8/8.1/10 and a FUSE file system implementation for Linux/OSX. Mount Sia to any available drive letter on Windows or any directory location on Linux/OSX.
Upcoming Releases and Major Features
- SiaDrive development is temporarily stalled but is far from dead
- Hyperspace support is being added, so a new application is being developed. Stay tuned for Repertory!
- If you're currently using SiaDrive, feel free to continue. Once Repertory is released, a new version of SiaDrive will be on the way utilizing Repertory core.
- Hyperspace support is being added.
- The OSX FUSE implementation is currently being rewritten as a headless service to support mount-at-boot.
- Windows will be the final platform to be supported and will most likely take ~4-6 weeks to complete.
- C++ REST SDK
- JSON for Modern C++
- SC: 92ab371d2c0613d4379f1b3991873760906073f289ddd38855569639c9a258be0033ff37ad39
- BTC: 18FhNwu4vgun3AZxUav9ncVCCyxfH3H3GN