SiaDrive is a user-mode filesystem/storage driver for Windows 7/8/8.1/10 and a FUSE filesystem implementation for Linux/OSX. Mount Sia to any available drive letter on Windows or any directory location on Linux/OSX.
Upcoming Releases and Major Features
- 1.0.0-alpha.6 - Linux mount-at-boot support (ACTIVE)
- 1.0.0-alpha.7 - OSX mount-at-boot support
- 1.0.0-alpha.8 - Windows mount-at-boot support
- Master branch does not build. Development is being done in 1.0.0-alpha.6 for next release.
- Most importantly, there are no binaries or packages available.
- Alpha 5 binaries have been removed and will not be patched or supported any further.
- The legacy UI has been completely removed as a dependency.
- The Linux FUSE implementation is currently being rewritten as a headless service to support mount-at-boot.
- OSX will be the second platform to be supported, but should be available within a few weeks of Linux release.
- Windows will be the final platform to be supported and will most likely take ~4-6 weeks to complete.
Bugs and Feature Requests
- SC: 92ab371d2c0613d4379f1b3991873760906073f289ddd38855569639c9a258be0033ff37ad39
- BTC: 18FhNwu4vgun3AZxUav9ncVCCyxfH3H3GN
- ETN: etnkA59iP6XMTC6YudhPc65qfot1WZQRS49X8jaYDB1XS51XTSt51HM9qVnG3d3WjVYjQHmTKa7BUVw85kXAATadA55NoHQip7
- LTC: LhT8nVzmNG1DkJuQepxPTkjX1DneqQy8Y8
- XMR: 44TLBj32YZaiAcx5kXkM1Nf3VUQTkqYQbbZdKAd3php1M9h8TViANguBhRQnCAZeDa3yyrJscGMX9Hcg4nyxbkS1NamoKLP