- Fix PythonTracebackLexer to be able to recognize SyntaxError and
-- Provide one formatter class per image format, so that surprises like
+- Provide one formatter class per image format, so that surprises like::
pygmentize -f gif -o foo.gif foo.py
creating a PNG file are avoided.
- Actually use the `font_size` option of the image formatter.
-- Fixed numpy lexer that it doesn't listen for
"*.py " any longer.
+- Fixed numpy lexer that it doesn't listen for *.py any longer.
- Unified Diff lexer supports the "udiff" alias now.
* Scala source files, thanks to Krzysiek Goj
* C lexer highlights standard library functions now and supports C99
* Bash lexer now correctly highlights heredocs without preceding