Usage of ASCE.xsl
- download the file at here (word 2010) or here (word 2016), or you can pull it from the repository at windows/ASCE.xsl
- move the file you have just downloaded/pulled under: (in my case, I installed word 2010 under C:\)
- open word 2010, select References->Citation&Bibliography->Style->ASCE
- and you are done!
- If you found any bug using this xsl style file, please feel free to contact me <simbaforrest at gmail dot com>!
- The file is modified from Word 2010's default style APA.xsl. Currently I only modified the three major source types: Book, Journal and ConferenceProceedings. Other source types might be slightly different than what ASCE requires. So please stay tuned:)