Time Stamper - README
Enable revision control for your Revit elements.
- Version 1.0.0, 08/14/2015 - First release
- Learn Markdown
Keep track and manage the origin and authoring date of every Revit element.
By adding some revision information on every element of a given Revit model, Time Stamper allows you to keep track of your model's history. With all the information, you can:
- Keep track of the origin and authoring date of each element in complex project
- Quickly compare two versions of a Revit file and graphically display their differences
- Create view filters for every linked Revit files
- Create a schedule of all linked models, along with their authoring date and origin
- Export these information in IFC, and get them on your favorite project review software.
This plug-in is developed with the free Visual Studio Community. There is no installer provided, but you can build the solution using C#.
This solution is based on the great Visual Studio Revit Template by Jeremy Tammik.
For more information about the inner working of Time Stamper, please visit Model TimeStamp.
This plug-in will not work with group, and every group must be ungrouped before running the application.