Hi there, I just purchased Odin and immediately ran into trouble!
I am getting this just about every editor update call when my class is being drawn as an inline editor (by placing Sirenix.OdinInspector.InlineEditorAttribute on the field) inside another editor inspector. Log file attached.
- Let classes A and B inherit MonoBehaviour
- Let class CoolEvent inherit UnityEvent<object, EventArgs> and place [Serializable] on its class definition
- Let A have a public B MyB with [InlineEditor] attribute on it
- Let B have a public CoolEvent MyCoolEvent
- Instantiate an A instance on a GameObject named AObject
- Instantiate a B instance on a GameObject named BObject
- Using the editor, assign AObject's A.MyB to BObject
- Open foldout for AObject's MyB
- Close the foldout, and then open it again
It only seems to happen on the SECOND time (and every time after) the inline editor is expanded!