- What happened?
When installed in a project, Odin breaks Unity's About window and at least one other Unity asset called Behaviour Machine.
- Add Odin to project in Unity 2017.
- Open Help->About.
- Notice About window is blank.
Check console for endless stream of error messages.
Grab Behaviour Machine [Free] from Unity Asset Store.
- Import into project.
- Create State Machine (create empty GameObject, add StateMachine component).
- Open Behaviour Machine window (Window->Behaviour Machine).
- Highlight the GameObject created in the earlier step.
- Right-click to add an ActionState to the StateMachine.
Highlight the ActionState and try to add an action to the ActionState by pressing the small '+' icon in the inspector. Notice error message. This only fails when Odin is in the project.
Try the same by adding a BehaviourTree state. Then try to right-click in the BehaviourTree to add another behaviour. The context menu will fail to appear. This only fails when Odin is in the project.
Odin Inspector 18.104.22.168
Windows 10 64-bit