Scene Validator does not show problems (such as field with Required attribute not filled in) in disabled GameObjects. When the disabled object is selected, the inspector does show the error, however, the Scene Validator still does not show the error.
Steps to reproduce:
- Create a MonoBehaviour with a public GameObject field.
- Add a [Required] attribute to the field.
- Create a game object in the scene and add the MonoBehaviour to that game object. Leave game object enabled.
- Run Scene Validator, see that the validator detects the error.
- Disable the game object in the scene.
- Run Scene Validator again, see that the validator detects no errors.
Expected behaviour is that the Scene Validator would detect errors regardless of whether the game object is enabled or disabled in the scene.
Unity version 5.6.3p3 Odin version 220.127.116.11 Windows 10