We have been experiencing crashes with Unity recently. We think we have tracked the problem down to a script that had a Coroutine field marked as a "public". Anytime we would mess with a prefab that had that script attached, then hit play... Crash.
Since making the Coroutine variable private, this issue has gone away. I know there is no good reason for having a Coroutine property being public, but it was and it was crashing.
I should also mention, this class was inheriting directly from MonoBehaviour and not SerializedBehaviour and that we started getting these crashes after migrating over to Odin.
This isn't a huge issue since the work-around is there, but thought you guys should know what we think we found.