Copy-pasted from Discord.
I ran into something quite specific, but I wanted to mention it here in case it's a bug:
I have a SerializedMonoBehaviour with this field:
[BoxGroup("Status"),InlineEditor()] public IListDictionary<int,T> CurrentObjects;
If I link another MonoBheavior that implements that interface, it works properly and is visible in the editor, however, if I remove the "InlineEditor" then linking the monobheaviour shows it as an empty dictionary in the inspector (even though it is not), and trying to add elements to it throws an Exception.
IListDictionary being an interface that extends IDictionary<int,List<T>>