1. What happened? Reordering the items of a list messes with the data stored in the list. This happens when the list is stored on a prefab and the order of the item gets changed on a scene instance.
2. How can we reproduce it?
- Add Odin to the project.
- Open the MainScene.scene.
- Select TestSettings and drag the lowest(6th) listitem up 2 spots.
- Observe the last 2 items getting the same value, losing test4. (maybe something with the indexes?)
3. If screenshots would help explain or demonstrate your issue, please include these. Heres a gif of the issue happening.
4. What version of Unity are you using? Happened on Unity 2017.3.1p1 and Unity 2018.2.11f1
5. What version of Odin are you using? 2.0.5
6. Do you have Editor Only mode enabled? Happens both with Editor Only mode enabled and with it disabled.
7. What operating system are you on? Windows 10 Pro