- What happened?
In some inspector windows, a "No GUI Implemented" message appears above the other elements, and some elements are stacked together (see screenshot).
- How can we reproduce it?
It happened while using an external library which developed a "InformationAttribute" but the PropertyDrawer class file was named InformationDrawer.cs instead of InformationAttributeDrawer.cs.
- If screenshots would help explain or demonstrate your issue, please include these.
In the screenshot, you can see it on a LayerMask property, then on an int field. Both of these fields have an Information attribute defined above them.
- What version of Unity are you using?
- What version of Odin are you using? (See "Tools > Odin Inspector > About")
- Do you have Editor Only mode enabled?
- What operating system are you on?