Issue #490 closed
1. What happened?
Unity Editor slows down to a crawl when selecting an object that contains a Material Inspector, especially a Standard Material. In our main project it produces a 570 ms delay.
2. How can we reproduce it?
- On an empty scene, add a few cubes with Default/Standard Material.
- Select the cubes.
- See slowdown.
- Profile Unity Editor.
3. If screenshots would help explain or demonstrate your issue, please include these.
4. What version of Unity are you using?
5. What version of Odin are you using? (See "Tools > Odin Inspector > About")
6. Do you have Editor Only mode enabled?
No. Default settings
7. What operating system are you on?