Issue #572 new
1. What happened?
- Adding a vector2int as serialized field causes the AOT dll file to reference “Sirenix.OdinInspector.CompatibilityLayer.Editor” which causes all builds to fail on android platform. The same for iOS platform as well.
2. How can we reproduce it?
- Create a serializedscriptableobject.
- Add a field for “Vector2Int” and serialize it.
- Go to Tools->Odin Inspector->Preferences->AOT Generation.
- Scan the project. Make sure that Vector2Int exists in the list.
- Generate AOT dll.
- Try to make a build. Observe that an error comes up that “Sirenix.OdinInspector.CompatibilityLayer.Editor” is being referenced by the dll. But it cannot be found.
4. What version of Unity are you using?
5. What version of Odin are you using? (See "Tools > Odin Inspector > About")
6. Do you have Editor Only mode enabled?