1. What happened?
- When rendering a value dropdown, asset list, etc, on a second monitor, Unity loses focus and nothing is displayed.
2. How can we reproduce it?
- Open the attached bug scene (or define any field with an associated dropdown drawer).
- Attempt to set value with Unity in a secondary monitory
3. If screenshots would help explain or demonstrate your issue, please include these.
4. What version of Unity are you using?
- 2019.2.13 | 2018.3.8
5. What version of Odin are you using? (See "Tools > Odin Inspector > About")
6. Do you have Editor Only mode enabled?
7. What operating system are you on?
- Windows 10