Issue #612 new
- What happened?
Odin inspector is missing in active focused custom settings provider right after compilation. Also Odin inspector is missing when Unity was closed while the settings provider was active focused and reopened again.
- How can we reproduce it?
Implement static method with [SettingsProvider] attribute which returns SettingsProvider. You can use AssetSettingsProvider class helper to wrap ScriptableObject, so its editor will be exposed on Project Settings tab. Select the settings on Project Settings tab and recompile project, you'll see that Odin inspector is missing and default Unity editor is rendered.
- If screenshots would help explain or demonstrate your issue, please include these.
There is a demonstrating video https://youtu.be/9lrbSOH81wc and project attached.
- What version of Unity are you using?
2019.3.0f3, but I observe this bug quite long on all versions since they made SettingsProvider API.
- What version of Odin are you using? (See "Tools > Odin Inspector > About")
- Do you have Editor Only mode enabled?
- What operating system are you on?
macOS Mojave 10.14.6
This bug is reproduced on Windows as well.