1. What happened?
Odin inspector does not respect custom attribute PropertyDrawer made in Unity way.
2. How can we reproduce it?
Create your own PropertyAttribute derived class and implement ProperyDrawer for it in standard Unity way.
Create a MonoBehaviour derived class with a serialized field that has above attribute applied.
Look in the inspector to ensure Odin draws the field in its own way and does not respect custom attribute drawer.
3. If screenshots would help explain or demonstrate your issue, please include these.
4. What version of Unity are you using?
5. What version of Odin are you using? (See "Tools > Odin Inspector > About")
6. Do you have Editor Only mode enabled?
7. What operating system are you on?
macOS Mojave 10.14.6
There is a project with an issue attached. Open SampleScene there and highlight GameObject in the Hierarchy.