1. What happened?
OnGUI() isn’t being called in (Odin)EditorWindows when they are part of a OdinMenuEditorWindow
2. How can we reproduce it?
Create an OdinEditorWindow with functionality in OnGUI(), add it to a OdinMenuEditorWindow. The content doesn’t show up, however when opening the OdinEditorWIndow directly it does.
(Debugging the issues reveals that OnGUI() isn’t being called)
3. If screenshots would help explain or demonstrate your issue, please include these.
Same window, left side is the window itself, right side is an OdinMenuEditorWindow with a reference to the editor window in the tree.
4. What version of Unity are you using?
5. What version of Odin are you using? (See "Tools > Odin Inspector > About")
6. Do you have Editor Only mode enabled?
7. What operating system are you on?