1. What happened?
I have a [SerializeField] member in a ScriptableObject and I can expand a foldout by clicking the prefix label, but I can’t by clicking the foldout icon.
2. How can we reproduce it?
I’ve attached a Unity project without Odin.
Open “Data/Knight” in an inspector then you can see the foldout arrow icon right next to “Weapon” doesn’t work.
3. If screenshots would help explain or demonstrate your issue, please include these.
The red rectangle area in the screenshot doesn’t work.
4. What version of Unity are you using?
5. What version of Odin are you using? (See "Tools > Odin Inspector > About")
6. Do you have Editor Only mode enabled?
7. What operating system are you on?
Windows 10 pro