- Open attached Unity project as-is. (without installing Odin Inspector)
- Change Project tab to Two Column Layout.
- Register ‘Assets/Scenes’ folder to Favorites.
- Select ‘Scenes’ from Favorites group.
- Confirm that ‘Scene1’ and ‘Scene2’ are listed.
- Double click ‘Scene1’ to open.
- Double click ‘Scene2’ to open.
- Select ‘Capsule’ from Hierarchy.
- Confirm that ‘Scene1’ and ‘Scene2’ are still listed on Project tab.
[How to reproduce the issue]
- Open attached Unity project as-is.
- Install Odin Inspector.
- Follow steps 2-8 from [Expected Scenario] section.
- Confirm that ‘Scene1’ and ‘Scene2’ are cleared from the listing.
Unity version: 2019.4.1f1
Odin Inspector version: 2.1.11, 3.0.0 beta
Editor only mode: Not enabled
OS: macOS 10.15.5
We know this is not a major issue, but it is quite frustrating since we are relying on many custom favorites folders during our development.