Issue #723 new
- What happened?
- When Loading a Resource prefab (that has a MonoBehaviour script attached to it) during the "AfterSceneLoad" initialization type, the Loading process fails, only when also having Odin added to the project.
- How can we reproduce it?
- a. Open the attached project and wait for the import process to finish.
Now, import Odin into the project.
- b. Close Unity Editor and reopen it again.
- c. Enter Play mode.
- d. A Debug Error message will be logged, from the script that tries to load the resource.
- If screenshots would help explain or demonstrate your issue, please include these. N/A
- What version of Unity are you using?
- Unity version 2019.4.16f1
- What version of Odin are you using? (See "Tools > Odin Inspector > About")
- Odin version 22.214.171.124
- Do you have Editor Only mode enabled?
- What operating system are you on?
- Windows 10 x64 Professional.