1. What happened?
Very minor gripe, but this warning keeps showing up in my Unity Cloud Build logs:
There are inconsistent line endings in the 'Assets/Plugins/Sirenix/Odin Inspector/Scripts/Editor/SerializedNetworkBehaviour.cs' script. Some are Mac OS X (UNIX) and some are Windows.
From my own testing, it looks like the line in question is the line with all the dashes after the copyright notice at the top of the file (it is LF and all the other lines are CRLF).
2. How can we reproduce it?
Create a new Unity project, import Odin Inspector, and build with Unity Cloud Build.
3. If screenshots would help explain or demonstrate your issue, please include these.
4. What version of Unity are you using?
5. What version of Odin are you using? (See "Tools > Odin Inspector > About")
6. Do you have Editor Only mode enabled?
7. What operating system are you on?
I’m on Windows, but I’m targeting iOS in Cloud Build so I assume the instance must be running on a Mac so it can have Xcode.