Issue #748 resolved
1. What happened?
list reordering is no longer working (works fine in default unity inspector)
2. How can we reproduce it?
create any array / list and try to reorder the items
3. If screenshots would help explain or demonstrate your issue, please include these.
4. What version of Unity are you using?
5. What version of Odin are you using? (See "Tools > Odin Inspector > About")
Package Manager says 3.0.3 but About Window says 3.0.1?
6. Do you have Editor Only mode enabled?
7. What operating system are you on?