I finally got it to work by completely deleting the Odin project and re-importing it. I had 2 issues with it. one was that it was upgraded from v126.96.36.199 to v188.8.131.52. Unity didn't seem to like that.
The second issue is the one below. the first time I ran the project, it wouldn't render anything. i figured it out. It was an issue that I had a script named "Spawner" and Odin also had a script named "Spawner". this seemed to cause conflicts, so i renamed myscript instead. (Both issues are resolved in my project, just thought you might want to keep this for reference)
I found an issue with ODIN Inspector and Serializor. Whenever I run the project, it doesn't render the inspector on open to my project, and I get the following Error: UntilYouDie\Temp\CodeGeneration-e1aa7a62-7f59-45c0-86cb-35e61bb62968\Drawers.cs(446,25): error CS0101: The namespace
Sirenix.OdinInspector.GeneratedEditors' already contains a definition forSpawner_Editor' UnityEngine.Debug:LogError(Object) Sirenix.Utilities.Editor.CodeGeneration.AssemblyGenerator:Compile(String, Boolean) (at C:/Users/Bjarke/Desktop/Projects/Sirenix Development Framework/Sirenix Solution/Sirenix.Utilities.Editor/Code Generation/AssemblyGenerator.cs:374) Sirenix.OdinInspector.Editor.EditorCompilation:CompileEditors(TypeDrawerPair) (at C:/Users/Bjarke/Desktop/Projects/Sirenix Development Framework/Sirenix Solution/Sirenix.OdinInspector.Editor/Misc/EditorCompilation.cs:396) Sirenix.OdinInspector.Editor.EditorCompilation:TriggerAutomaticRecompile(TypeDrawerPair) (at C:/Users/Bjarke/Desktop/Projects/Sirenix Development Framework/Sirenix Solution/Sirenix.OdinInspector.Editor/Misc/EditorCompilation.cs:299) Sirenix.OdinInspector.Editor.EditorCompilation:RecompileAsSoonAsPossibleIfEditorsChanged() (at C:/Users/Bjarke/Desktop/Projects/Sirenix Development Framework/Sirenix Solution/Sirenix.OdinInspector.Editor/Misc/EditorCompilation.cs:247) UnityEditor.EditorApplication:Internal_CallUpdateFunctions() I also get 2 generated docs that cause issues w/ it as well in side the temp files. Trying a variety of things to get this working, no luck so far.