Side Note: Please update the 'Version' bug report form, as it does not contain the last few versions.
#88 but unsure if same issue:
Using Unity 5.6.1f1 on Windows 10 Pro:
- In an existing prototyping project with a few scripts, downloaded Odin via the asset store.
- No modifications were made to Plugins directory
- (NOT REPRODUCIBLE) randomly after working on other code, still not touching odin or any unity preferences/config settings, I get spammed with
Assembly-CSharp-Editor: https://bitbucket.org/snippets/JohannesMP/eLbA6 - this happens when performing nearly any UI interaction, and preferences/Settings can no longer be viewed.
- Out of curiosity I deleted -everything- but the Plugins directory. Spam continues: https://i.imgur.com/MMlrDVu.png
GeneratedOdinEditors.dlldid not change anything, even after restart.
- I copied the whole project, then deleted
Plugins/Sirenixand re-downloaded from the asset store. This new version now has no problems. However at this point I am weary.
I don't know what caused this issue. As mentioned, I didn't touch any settings or anything in
Plugins/Sirenix between downloading the files in my initial project and when it stopped working.
I have a zip of both the working and the non-working project - both with nothing but
Plugins/Sernix in their respective Assets folders, but will not attach that here since that would distribute your source. I will try to send them via an email to