1. Sirius Dely
  2. MYCrypto

Commits

Author Commit Message Date Builds
Jens Alfke
Added README.md (for GitHub)
Jens Alfke
Compatibility with Xcode 4.3
Jens Alfke
Cleanup: fix header comments, remove obsolete files.
Jens Alfke
* MYCertificateInfo refactoring: moved MYCertificateExtensions API into the main class itself, which makes more sense. * Added support for SubjectAlternateName extension (read-only). * Added emailAddresses property that looks at the above.
Jens Alfke
Commented out some overly verbose logging checking cert trust.
Jens Alfke
Fixed a leak in -[MYMockKey description].
Jens Alfke
Fixed BER parser bug: didn't handle non-universal tags correctly, so failed to parse X.509 SubjectAlternateName extension.
Jens Alfke
Added tag v0.5 for changeset 38b63726395d
Jens Alfke
Updated API docs.
Tags
v0.5
Jens Alfke
* MYDigest.algorithm returns CCHmacAlgorithm type now on iOS. * Fixed iOS build. Updated to iOS 4 SDK. * Fixed some 64-bit compile warnings.
Jens Alfke
Added certificate/identity import APIs.
Jens Alfke
Merged with changes I made elsewhere.
Jens Alfke
Bug fixes, and improvements to X.509 extension handling.
Jens Alfke
Various fixes & improvements, including ability to check signatures using algorithms other than SHA-1 (and load certs that use other algorithms), and support for accessing cert extensions like key-usage.
Jens Alfke
Added MYMockKeys to the project
Jens Alfke
Added MYMockKeys (unit testing helper). Fixed a Clang compile error. Took out a useless NSLog.
Jens Alfke
* Fixed bug in MYIdentityEnumerator: if it hit an identity whose cert wouldn't verify, it wouldn't return any following valid identities. It also leaked its ref. * Fixed another 10.6 test-case issue. * Merged iPhone targets into main Xcode project.
Jens Alfke
* MYSymmetricKey initialization from existing key data was broken in 10.6. Fixed it. * Fixed broken test cases on 10.6 (they just broke because a desktop picture file they used as test data was missing.)
Jens Alfke
Oops, two of my earlier fixes actually broke the iPhone build. Fixed that. Also updated the iPhone project to update the default SDK and fix a path.
Jens Alfke
Fixed a few leaks and unnecessary variables reported by the static analyzer. Fixed some build/test issues with the 10.6 SDK.
Jens Alfke
Fixed iPhone OS build. (issue 3)
Jens Alfke
MYCertificate now checks validity of self-signed certs loaded from the keychain (because the Security framework doesn't validate self-signed certs.)
Jens Alfke
Whew, lots and lots of changes accumulated over the past few weeks. Mostly fixes for bugs I discovered while retrofitting Cloudy to use MYCrypto.
Jens Alfke
Changed the X.509 version number in generated certs from 1 to 3, so that SecCertificateCreateFromData on iPhone will accept them. :-/
Jens Alfke
* More work on iPhone compatibility. * Restored the signature-verification code to MYCertInfo, which I'd removed earlier. I now need it to verify self-signed certs, since the Security framework won't do it for me. * Merged MYCertificate-iPhone.m into MYCertificate.m since there's more shared code now.
Jens Alfke
A snapshot taken during the long, agonizing crawl toward getting everything running on iPhone.
Jens Alfke
Added a few comments. That is all.
Jens Alfke
* Created class MYCertificateRequest, factored out of MYCertificateInfo. * Added method to create a MYIdentity directly from a MYCertificateRequest. * Added raw modulus+exponent accessor and initializer for MYPublicKey. * Removed obsolete MYCertGen code, and the MYPrivateKey identity-creation method that used it.
Jens Alfke
Factored out the name accessors of MYParsedCertificate into a new class MYCertificateName, so that both subject and issuer can be accessed. A bit of other cleanup too.
Jens Alfke
Whew! MYParsedCertificate can now generate certs from scratch. Also added improvements and fixes to the BER/DER codecs.
  1. Prev
  2. Next