PyFont (Name to be changed later) is a small PyQt app to help graphic designers choose a typeface for logo/body.
Insert your custom text in the first tab, switch over to the second and browse all your system fonts rendered as such text. Use the buttons below to hide/star fonts to narrow down your choice.
- Hide/Star entries aren't marked yet! Those flags are invisible
- Filtering by sans/serif and other features
- Collapse font families, but provide a clean way to show them
- Speed up rendering, perhaps have row heights be actual font render heights
- Shortcut keys to hide/star
- Rename my listView to tableView in the code (had to switch mid-program since listView didn't do setRowHidden)