HTML entities in changeset view are displayed incorrectly (BB-1933)

Paweł Smoliński avatarPaweł Smoliński created an issue

I've changed following code (Ruby). From: if now < expiry_date to: if now > expiry_date

but when viewing this change in browser (Opera, Google Chrome, Firefox), I see following: if now &lt; expiry_date if now &gt; expiry_date

Comments (5)

  1. Nicolas Venegas

    Hi Paweł

    In what particular page on Bitbucket do you see this?

    I just tried to reproduce a similar change and it renders OK for me on the changeset page and when diffing a single file.

    Regards Nicolas

  2. Nicolas Venegas

    Hi

    I was finally able to reproduce this problem.

    We are in the process of overhauling the way we display diffs on Bitbucket, so I'll confirm that this problem is fixed when we roll out the new code.

    Regards

    Nicolas

  3. Log in to comment
Tip: Filter by directory path e.g. /media app.js to search for public/media/app.js.
Tip: Use camelCasing e.g. ProjME to search for ProjectModifiedEvent.java.
Tip: Filter by extension type e.g. /repo .js to search for all .js files in the /repo directory.
Tip: Separate your search with spaces e.g. /ssh pom.xml to search for src/ssh/pom.xml.
Tip: Use ↑ and ↓ arrow keys to navigate and return to view the file.
Tip: You can also navigate files with Ctrl+j (next) and Ctrl+k (previous) and view the file with Ctrl+o.
Tip: You can also navigate files with Alt+j (next) and Alt+k (previous) and view the file with Alt+o.