Push notifications are not being received by AppHarbor
- I renamed croquetscores.com repository to WasMercurial.croquetscores.com.
- Locally created a Git repository from the mercurial repository.
- Created croquetscores.com as a Git repository on your site.
- Pushed my local repository to croquetscores.com.
I've done several commit, pull and push requests and everything seems fine on that front.
The problem I'm having is with my application on AppHarbor, it is not building the application after a push. I have contacted AppHarbor and they have asked me to contact you. They have confirmed my setup is correct but they are not receiving the push notifications, hence the reason for this support issue.
I have tried the following to resolve the issue:
- Removed and added apphb to Access management.
- Removed and added AppHarbor under services.
I followed the instructions on http://support.appharbor.com/kb/3rd-party-integrations/integrating-with-bitbucket to setup AppHarbor and BitBucket.
Thanks in advance Tim