Creating site with character '+' in title results in failure

Jakob Laegdsmand avatarJakob Laegdsmand created an issue

I created a private c++ repository called 'compiler++'. Since that is not a valid URL name, the url becomes 'jakoblaegdsmand/compiler'. When redirected to this page i just see "Please while we setup your repository" and this page refreshed every 5 seconds or so. It just hangs here. It seems that an error happened and the repo never got created.

The problem is that i don't to the menu of this repository, so I can't remove it.

Comments (4)

  1. Michael Frauenholtz

    Hi Jakob,

    I deleted that repository since something was clearly not working right. I don't think that having a '+' in the name was the problem. Please try creating the repository again. Let me know if there are more issues.

    Cheers,
    Michael

  2. Jakob Laegdsmand

    Hey Michael

    I changed the name to compiler_cpp and already created a new repo. Thanks for cleaning up the other one, and for the quick response.

    Greetings Jakob

  3. Log in to comment
Tip: Filter by directory path e.g. /media app.js to search for public/media/app.js.
Tip: Use camelCasing e.g. ProjME to search for ProjectModifiedEvent.java.
Tip: Filter by extension type e.g. /repo .js to search for all .js files in the /repo directory.
Tip: Separate your search with spaces e.g. /ssh pom.xml to search for src/ssh/pom.xml.
Tip: Use ↑ and ↓ arrow keys to navigate and return to view the file.
Tip: You can also navigate files with Ctrl+j (next) and Ctrl+k (previous) and view the file with Ctrl+o.
Tip: You can also navigate files with Alt+j (next) and Alt+k (previous) and view the file with Alt+o.