1. Bitbucket
  2. Public Issue Tracker
  3. master
  4. Issues

Issues

Issue #10301 duplicate

HTML entities rendered upon attempted commit using web app

Chris Wood
created an issue

I edited a file in a repo using the BB web interface that

Using the BB web app, I opened a file that contained "– hey –" for editing. I changed a different line.

When I went to commit my single line change, the web app suggested that I had changed the line containing the HTML entities - to their rendered values.

i.e.

-            ... – hey – ...

+            ... but – hey – ...

Comments (1)

  1. Log in to comment