- Created an empty repository in my bitbucket account
- Generated the ssh key par on my computer (Yosemite) with 'ssh-keygen'
- Created the 'config' file under .ssh directory and added the corresponding entry
- Added my private key with 'ssh-add' and make sure is listed under 'ssh-add -l'
- Add the public key to the list of SSH Keys in my bitbucket account.
- Make sure the 'ssh-agent' is running in my computer
Well, I try then to ssh to bitbucket with no avail. It refuses to connect. If I try:
ssh -T email@example.com Connection closed by 184.108.40.206
I issued the command:
ssh -Tv firstname.lastname@example.org
and got the following:
OpenSSH_6.2p2, OSSLShim 0.9.8r 8 Dec 2011 debug1: Reading configuration data /Users/myself/.ssh/config debug1: /Users/myself/.ssh/config line 1: Applying options for bitbucket.org debug1: Reading configuration data /etc/ssh_config debug1: /etc/ssh_config line 20: Applying options for * debug1: /etc/ssh_config line 102: Applying options for * debug1: Connecting to bitbucket.org [220.127.116.11] port 22. debug1: Connection established. debug1: identity file /Users/myself/.ssh/bitbucket_rsa type 1 debug1: identity file /Users/myself/.ssh/bitbucket_rsa-cert type -1 debug1: Enabling compatibility mode for protocol 2.0 debug1: Local version string SSH-2.0-OpenSSH_6.2 debug1: Remote protocol version 2.0, remote software version OpenSSH_5.3 debug1: match: OpenSSH_5.3 pat OpenSSH_5* debug1: SSH2_MSG_KEXINIT sent debug1: SSH2_MSG_KEXINIT received debug1: kex: server->client aes128-ctr hmac-md5 none debug1: kex: client->server aes128-ctr hmac-md5 none debug1: SSH2_MSG_KEX_DH_GEX_REQUEST(1024<1024<8192) sent debug1: expecting SSH2_MSG_KEX_DH_GEX_GROUP debug1: SSH2_MSG_KEX_DH_GEX_INIT sent debug1: expecting SSH2_MSG_KEX_DH_GEX_REPLY Connection closed by 18.104.22.168
It seems it gets stuck with "expecting SSH2_MSG_KEX_DH_GEX_REPLY".
I do not understand what is happening, as for example, I have no problem in connecting with my GitHub account.