Issue #15914 resolved
I had the following setup:
- Repository with C# set as language
- master branch
- amber/main branch which was branched from master
- selecting the "master" as the default branch --> I can nicely browse through all the code including the code in "amber/main"
- selecting the "amber/main" branch as default branch --> I am not able to brows any code in any branch; I always get "Hmm... can't find that one".
- But when I go to the branches; select a branch and click on "View Source" on the right top I can see the code.
Seems as the source browser is not happy about the slash '/' in the branch name.