Webhooks not working. Stuck "in-progress" all repositories

Issue #16710 resolved
Daniel Robbins
created an issue

For whatever reason this afternoon all our repositories webhooks have stopped working to an external service. This has been working for 6 months at least and we have made no changes to DNS or anything that would cause this issue.

Webhooks were working fine this morning. We've made no changes on our external service.

Webhook details say "Request attempts: 0" and Request body is blank

Screen Shot 2018-07-18 at 3.42.18 PM.png

Screen Shot 2018-07-18 at 3.42.36 PM.png

Comments (10)

  1. Daniel Robbins reporter

    We are being denied access to the API. The same user that receives the hook can push/pull just fine

    Jul 18, 2018 8:28:40 PM WARNING com.cloudbees.jenkins.plugins.bitbucket.hooks.WebhookAutoRegisterListener$1 doRun
    Could not register hooks for *****
    com.cloudbees.jenkins.plugins.bitbucket.api.BitbucketRequestException: HTTP request error. Status: 403: Forbidden.
    Forbidden
        at com.cloudbees.jenkins.plugins.bitbucket.client.BitbucketCloudApiClient.getRequestAsInputStream(BitbucketCloudApiClient.java:744)
        at com.cloudbees.jenkins.plugins.bitbucket.client.BitbucketCloudApiClient.getRequest(BitbucketCloudApiClient.java:756)
        at com.cloudbees.jenkins.plugins.bitbucket.client.BitbucketCloudApiClient.getWebHooks(BitbucketCloudApiClient.java:530)
    Caused: java.io.IOException: I/O error when parsing response from URL: https://api.bitbucket.org/2.0/repositories/****/****/hooks?page=1&pagelen=50
        at com.cloudbees.jenkins.plugins.bitbucket.client.BitbucketCloudApiClient.getWebHooks(BitbucketCloudApiClient.java:544)
        at com.cloudbees.jenkins.plugins.bitbucket.hooks.WebhookAutoRegisterListener.registerHooks(WebhookAutoRegisterListener.java:143)
        at com.cloudbees.jenkins.plugins.bitbucket.hooks.WebhookAutoRegisterListener.access$000(WebhookAutoRegisterListener.java:64)
        at com.cloudbees.jenkins.plugins.bitbucket.hooks.WebhookAutoRegisterListener$1.doRun(WebhookAutoRegisterListener.java:110)
        at hudson.triggers.SafeTimerTask.run(SafeTimerTask.java:72)
        at java.util.concurrent.Executors$RunnableAdapter.call(Executors.java:511)
        at java.util.concurrent.FutureTask.run(FutureTask.java:266)
        at java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor.runWorker(ThreadPoolExecutor.java:1149)
        at java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor$Worker.run(ThreadPoolExecutor.java:624)
        at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:748)
    
  2. Michael Bom

    We have the same issue, also no changes in DNS. Seems like a problem on Atlassian side. Please let us know when this issue is resolved, since this is really interrupting our development. We now need to manually trigger builds!

  3. Log in to comment